April Tax Resolution Newsletter

YOUR IRS Questions Answered Here…

Question: I’ve been getting notices from the IRS saying I owe them for back taxes. This is stressing me out and starting to affect other areas of my life. What should I do?

Answer:  Owing money to the IRS or State can be intimidating and throw your life out of whack but ignoring these notices will only make things worse. The IRS has several debt settlement options but it’s important to take action before they garnish your paycheck and/or levy your bank account.  One of these options is an installment agreement payment plan.  

There are several types of installment agreements.  One of them, is called a “partial pay” installment agreement where it’s possible to reduce the total outstanding balance owed the IRS based on how much time is left on the 10-year collection statute. The IRS does not “advertise” this option for obvious reasons. We know how to obtain this solution, but you must take the first step and call us to see if you qualify for it.

You should have a professional expert in your corner to help you deal with the IRS.  You can’t do this on your own, you’ll get crushed. As a matter of fact, going or talking to the IRS without representation could be the worst thing you can do. It’s like going to court without a lawyer. The IRS does not have your best interests at heart.

We at Compass Accounting & Business Solutions are experts in IRS tax problem resolution and help taxpayers with their IRS Problems every day.  There is a solution to EVERY problem. Call us today! 425-350-6590 for a FREE confidential consultation.