Compass Accounting and Business Solutions is here to help with your business tax returns. We can work to support your business throughout the year, or just focus on getting you through tax season.
Here is a closer look at the business tax services that we provide.
Business Tax Returns
Short on time to reconcile your bank account? What about generating balance sheets to manage your cash flow? Our business clients are busy with their business and can’t keep up on those sorts of things, let alone read up on the latest tax laws to take advantage of tax breaks. That’s where we come in and we can help file the following taxes.
- Federal and/or State
- 1065-Partnership Returns
- 1041-Estate and Trust Returns
- 1120S – S Corporations
- 1120 – C Corporations
- Schedule C – Sole Proprietor or Single Member LLC
- Multi – State Taxes as needed
- Washington Department of Revenue
- Payroll Taxes – Multi-state
Professional Tax Planning
Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income. We want you to never miss another deadline. Here is how we can help with tax planning:
- State and federal income tax preparation and filing
- Local and state sales tax compliance
- State and federal payroll tax
- Minimize tax liability through the use of proven tax planning strategies
- Profit and loss statements
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Entity selection and structure (S-Corp, C-Corp, LLC)
Request Your IRS File
Did you know that you can obtain a copy of your IRS file? Getting a copy of your IRS file can be critical to consider available options to resolve tax problems. But leave requesting a IRS file copy to the professionals. They understand how to get the copy without raising red flags, not to mention how to interpret the information in your file.
Non-Filed Tax Returns
It’s not a question of whether or not the IRS will catch up to you, but how long it will take. Not filing your tax returns is a criminal offense and can even be punished by one year of jail time for each year you did not file for. We can bring you peace of mind and bring you into legal compliance by helping to file your delinquent returns.