Now hiring local and remote:
- Enrolled Agents
- Part-Time Tax Preparer/Bookkeeper
- Income Tax Preparer/Bookkeeper
Part-Time position is available in growing firm. This position involves preparation of Business & Personal tax returns and bookkeeping services. The firm also provides full charge bookkeeping, payroll and consultation services.
Position will perform a wide variety of work, payroll, accounting/bookkeeping and other duties as assigned. This small firm is constantly growing and needs your strong integrity, ethics and talent. Position reports directly to the owner.
Skills & Abilities:
- Desire to improve your own skills and grow with the company.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- You must have the skills and desire to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive attitude and a team player.
- PC computer experience – proficient in windows, Microsoft office suite.
- Excellent customer service skills with friendly demeanor is a must.
- Position requires a willingness to do additional work as required in the office and/or attend business luncheons, networking groups to promote business on occasion or on a regular basis.
- Must have a strong work ethic in a flexible environment with the capability to handle multiple projects.
- Proven proficiency to organize, prioritize and manage multiple assignments under tight deadlines.
High integrity and confidentiality Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Associates Degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience
- EA Required
- CPA preferred but not required
- 3+ years of recent Bookkeeping and QuickBooks (desktop and QBO) experience required.
- Solid understanding of accounting and bookkeeping
- 3+ years of recent tax preparation experience
- Competent in microsoft word and excel
- Proficiency in QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online, Excel, Word, Outlook and Xero is required.
- Ability and willingness to learn new software systems such as Renttec Direct property management other accounting programs as needed to support client base.